WaterColor, FL is a Beachfront, St. Joe community located on Hwy. 30A in Santa Rosa Beach. The development is situated between Grayton Beach and Seaside, Florida. WaterColor consists of 499 acres with nearly 1140 homes, lots, condos, townhouses, and retail. Almost 50% of the property in WaterColor is common area and/or preserve. The community is bordered by Western Lake which is a great spot to Yolo Board, fish, observe nature, or Kayak. A major plus of owning real estate in WaterColor is that your membership to the Beach Club is included in your HOA dues unlike the WaterSound Beach Club.
Search All WaterColor Homes, Condos, and Lots For Sale
WaterColor Condos For Sale
WaterColor Gulf Front Homes
WaterColor Gulf Front Condos
Search WaterColor Homes By Map
New Listings in WaterColor - Homes
1. Phase One- Phase 1 is the area that is closest to the Gulf of Mexico, the Beach Club and 30A. Phase 1 is located to the West of Hwy. 395 (location of the Publix shopping center). This area includes the Park District, Cottage District, Beach District and Gulf District.
2. Phase Two - Phase 2 is located North East of Phase 1 and the WaterColor Beach Club. Phase 2 is located West of Hwy. 395 (Publix Shopping Center). Phase 2 is home of the popular CAMP WATERCOLOR located on Spartina. This area of WaterColor includes the Forest District and the Camp District.
3. Phase Three - Phase 3 Is located North of Phase 1 and you can cross Western Lake to get there. May folks feel that the location Phase 3 is superior to many parts of Phase 2 because although it is further North and across the lake, there is a walking bridge over the lake that makes many parts of Phase 3 closer to phase 1 and the Gulf than phase 2 or phase 4 of WaterColor. Phase 3 is home to some larger homes, lake front homes, and the popular WaterColor Frog Pool. This area is also known as the Lake District.
4. Phase Four - Phase 4 of WaterColor is the newest section and it is located to the East of Hwy 395 (Publix Shopping Center). This section offers a little more of a value play as homes are a little more affordable but still enjoy all of the amenities that WaterColor has to offer. This area is also known as the Crossings District.
Below is a video overview of WaterColor Florida.
Visitors to WaterColor, FL will enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water, the Bait House or many of the other award winning restaurants along 30-A and in neighboring Seaside Florida. Feel free to call me with any questions about WaterColor FL Real Estate or WaterColor Homes, Condos and Lots for Sale. We have helped may customers find their vacation home in WaterColor Florida and we can help you make the right purchasing decision.
1. Are short term rentals allowed in WaterColor? Yes
2. Is there a New Buyer Fee? Yes, the new buyer fee is 1/2 of a percent on all purchases.
3. Are there an additional fees to become a member of the WaterColor Beach Club? No, the beach club is included in your HOA membership.
4. Who Developed WaterColor? St. Joe
5. Can I pick any builder to build my home in WaterColor? You must use an approved builder in WaterColor.
6. Do I have to rent my home through WaterColor? No, you can use the on-site rental management company or other companies to rent your property.
7. As a new buyer, will I be responsible for the new assessment? Unless the seller has paid the assessment in full, you could be responsible for the remaining payments on the assessment. It is very important that you address this issue on your contract when placing an offer on a WaterColor home, condo, or lot.
WaterColor has just approved a major expansion that will add two new pools to the WaterColor Beach Club and increase the size of the pool at camp WaterColor and add a lazy river. This expansion will begin in 2017 and will help alleviate some of WaterColor's growing pains. All Current WaterColor owners are being assessed just over $16,000. For those that did not elect to pay the special assessment in full for a discount, the special assessment will run $330 a quarter for 13 years.
*Below are renderings of the upcoming changes to Beach Club, Camp WaterColor and The Welcome Center. Construction is in process.
CAMP WATERCOLOR EXPANSION
WaterColor Gulf Views
The photo below shows the view from the East end of WaterColor, Florida looking down Hwy 30A towards Seaside, Fl. The photo below was taken from a home that was located in phase 1 of WaterColor and this home was listed and closed by Mainsail Realty Company Broker/Owner, Clayton Bonjean.
Click the link below to search all WaterColor Gulf View Homes and Condos For Sale
WaterColor FL Realtor
Broker | Owner | MBA