Grayton Beach Homes For Sale
Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions about Grayton Beach, FL Real Estate or Grayton Beach Homes For Sale. Grayton Beach is the most unique community on Hwy 30A. A trip to Grayton Beach should definitely include visits to the Red Bar for Pane Chicken and AJ's for live Music.
Grayton Beach Real Estate | FL | Lots
Click the links below to search Grayton Beach Real Estate, Condos For Sale, and homes for sale.
Grayton Beach FL Homes For Sale
Grayton Beach FL Condos For Sale
Grayton Beach FL Lots For Sale
Click the link below to view the recent homes sold in Grayton Beach.
Grayton Beach Recent Sales - Comps
Grayton Beach Info
- Grayton Beach is one of the few communities in Florida where locals can drive on the beach with a permit.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach at certain times with a permit.
- Fishing charters for species like Snapper, King Mackerel, Flounder, Grouper, and Trigger launch off the beach in small vessels in Grayton Beach.
- Grayton Beach is also home to Western Lake.
- Western lake is a Coastal Dune lake and one of Nature's wonders.
- Grayton Beach is home to the world Famous Red Bar.
- Grayton Beach State Park borders Grayton Beach and offers 1 Mile of White Sand.
The newest additions to Grayton Beach are the new snorkeling reefs and the new Underwater Museum. Feel free to call with any questions about the Under Water Museum. Mainsail Realty Agent, Andy McAlexander, was a key player in this project. Below is a link with more info.
Under Water Museum in Grayton Beach FL
Broker | Owner