30A Condos For Sale | FL
The Hwy. 30A area is home to many different condo developments. You will find Gulf Front condos for sale as well as many interior condos just off the beachfront. Some 30A condo projects allow short term rentals and others are rental restricted. The links below will show you every 30A condo for sale from every 30A Realtor.
Search all 30A Condos For Sale
30A Condos For Sale - Less than $1,000,000
30A Condos For Sale - Over 1 Million
Search 30A Gulf Front Condos For Sale
30A Gulf Front Condos For Sale
Search Non Rental Condos
30A and Destin Rental Restricted Condos For Sale
Search 30A Condos By Project
Inn at Blue Mountain Beach
Sanctuary at Redfish
Sanctuary by te Sea
31 on 30A
Village of South Walton
Villas at Sunset Beach
Search recently sold condos on 30A - Past Sales - Comps
Recently Sold 30A Condos under $500,000
Recently Sold 30A Condos $500,000 to 1 Million
Recently Sold 30A Luxury Condos over 1 Million
Recently Sold Condos in Inlet Beach, FL
Recently Sold 30A Gulf Front Condos
30A is home to many popular condo projects like Gulf Place, Costa Blanca, San Remo, White Cliffs, Red Fish Village, Sanctuary at Redfish, Sanctuary by the Sea, Bella Vita, Adagio, WaterColor, One Seagrove, Beachcrest, Beachside Villas, The Palms, WaterSound, High Point, Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, 31 on 30A, Park Place, Andante, and The Village of South Walton.
Gulf Place on 30A is pictured below. Gulf Place is located on the Western end of 30A. There is a new construction condo project in Gulf Place named the Gulf Place Residences.
The photo below was shot at the popular rental restricted condo, Thirty One on 30A. There are just a hand full of rental restricted condos on 30A like Andante, Bella Vita, White Cliffs, Costa Blanca, Thirty One on 30A, and Park Place.
Adagio (pictured below) is a very popular rental friendly condo project located in Blue Mountain Beach, FL. The project offers both beach front and pool side condo options.
30A Condos - Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to purchase my own insurance policy on a 30A Condo? Yes, 30A condo buyers need to purchase a H-06 condo insurance policy. Your condo association will purchase insurance for the exterior. Condo owners are responsible for insuring the sheetrock in. Also, if you plan to rent your condo, you will want to have a liability policy for renters.
- Am I responsible for the AC unit in a 30A Condo? Yes, the owner is responsible for the AC unit. It is important to have it inspected and verify the age. The average life cycle for an AC unit on a beachfront condo is 10 years or less due to the salt air.
- What do the HOA Fees Include? This will vary from development to development. All condos associations will handle exterior maintenance, ground keeping, trash, and management. Many will actually cover other utilities like Cable, Internet, and Water. A select few actually include electricity but this is rare.
- What about Rental Management? Many condos have an on-site rental management option and most will let you use an outside company or rent yourself. This does vary from project to project. Most management companies will take around 25% of your gross rental income to manage the property.
- Do 30A Condos Allow Pets? Most 30A condos will allow owner pets but in most cases renter pets are prohibited. You will need to check the covenants for any pet restrictions. There can be restrictions on the size of the pet and the number of pets. This does vary from project to project.
Broker | Owner | MBA
30A Condos For Sale - 30A Condo Realtor