Search 30A Real Estate, Homes For Sale, Condos and Lots by price, gulf front, homes, condos, lots, subdivisions, foreclosures and short sales. 30A is home to communities like Santa Rosa Beach, Cypress Dunes, Dune Allen, Forest Lakes, Draper Lake, The Retreat, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor, Seaside, NatureWalk, Gulf Place, Seagrove, WaterSound, Prominence, Alys Beach, Seacrest Beach, and Rosemary Beach. The custom Highway 30A Real Estate links below are designed to make your Emerald Coast Real Estate search as quick and easy as possible. Feel free to call or email me with any questions.
30A Homes For Sale Less than $300,000
30A Homes For Sale $300,000 to $500,000
30A Homes For Sale $500,000 to $800,000
30A Homes For Sale over $2,000,000
Hwy 30A Condos $500K to $1,000,000
Hwy 30A Condos over $1,000,000
30A Lots less than $200,000
30A Lots $200,000 - $600,000
30A Lots over $600,000
Search 30-A Gulf Front Real Estate - 30A Beach Front
30-A Gulf Front Homes
30-A Gulf Front Condos
30-A Gulf Front Lots
Search 30-A Real Estate by Community
Alys Beach Real Estate
Draper Lake Real Estate
NatureWalk Real Estate
Seaside Real Estate
WaterColor Real Estate
Hwy 30A in Florida is a unique area on the Gulf of Mexico that features some of the most beautiful beaches on the Emerald Coast of Florida. Visitors enjoy Hwy. 30A because of the laid back lifestyle and wide variety of things to do. 30A has very strict commercial and residential building codes that prevent the building of high-rise condos and large commercial projects. This creates an environment filled with beach houses and small 4 story condo projects. 30A is less congested than many areas along the Emerald Coast due to these strict building codes. 30A also features many different communities within about a 20 mile stretch. You can visit, Santa Rosa Beach, Gulf Place, Dune Allen Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor, Seaside, Seagrove Beach, Prominence, WaterSound, Alys Beach, Seacrest Beach, Rosemary Beach, and Inlet Beach.
Hwy 30A is full of great culture. The 30A Song Writers Festival is known as the Sundance Festival for the music industry. The local culinary artists and local musicians create a spectacular dining and entertainment experience. 30A is a picturesque place that makes it very easy to wind down, relax and enjoy life. Many visitors enjoy the 30A Bike Path also known as the "Timpoochee Trail". The bike path extends the entire length of Hwy 30-A and makes for a great healthy family activity. Visitors also enjoy exploring the many coastal dune lakes on Hwy 30A. Paddle boarding is enjoyed by many as a way to explore the Gulf of Mexico and Coastal Dune Lakes along Highway 30A. Paddle Boards can be purchased or rented at many locations. The Famous "Yolo Board" company was started in Santa Rosa Beach FL. The 30A Area is also home to high-rated public schools like Butler Elementary, Emerald Coast Middle and South Walton High. The low density beach front living appeals to both second home owners and locals looking for a place to call home.
30A can be broken down into two sections and they are 30a East and 30A West. The East End of 30A is home to Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach, Seacrest Beach, WaterSound, Seaside and WaterColor. The West end of 30A is home to Dune Allen Beach, Gulf Place, Blue Mountain Beach and Grayton Beach.
The photo above shows Hwy 30A from a luxury gulf view home in phase one of WaterColor Florida looking Towards Seaside Florida and the Gulf of Mexico. Clayton Bonjean with Mainsail Realty Company listed and sold this home for a happy client.
The photo above was shot at our listing at 109 S. Compass Point Way on 30A in WaterSound Florida. This is a gulf view home with 7 bedrooms and 7 baths built by Dune Construction. Click the link below for more details on this luxury home.
Below is a video presentation of our featured WaterSound listing.
Interesting 30A Facts.
1. 30A has a 19-mile paved bike path (often referred to the “Timpoochee Trail”) and it covers the entire length of the scenic corridor.
2. 30A discourages chains and fast food restaurants.
3. 30A does not allow high-rise condo towers. You will notice 2 that were grandfathered in. One Seagrove and Beachcrest.
4. 30a/Walton County is home to 15 named coastal dune lakes. These lakes are a very unique geographical feature and are only found in Madagascar, Australia, New Zealand, Oregon, and here in Walton County. Our coastal dune lakes share a connection with the Gulf of Mexico.
5. In Grayton Beach, property owners with the proper decal can drive on the beach. Every year there is a lottery and over 100 vehicles are given stickers.
6. With a launch permit, small boats can launch off of Grayton Beach and there are excellent fishing charters off of Grayton Beach. Species often caught are Snapper, Grouper, Trigger, Flounder, and Spanish and King Mackerel.
7. Dogs on a leash are allowed on the beach with a permit early morning and late afternoon. Permits are currently $40.
Broker - Owner | MBA
30A Real Estate | Homes For Sale | Condos | Lots | FL